Terms & Conditions
The term ‘THE TERN TRAVELLERS’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16, Ali Umer Street, 4th Floor, Rm No 15, Null Bazaar Mumbai – 400003. Our company registration number is 27AQCPA0879P2ZH India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to THE TERN TRAVELLERS are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without THE TERN TRAVELLERS’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
5. PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITION
5a. DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT
Advance Deposits and Payments: All trip bookings must be made at least on or before the date mentioned in the communication. All bookings can be confirmed after receipt of the booking / Enrolment form and an advance of 50% of the total trip cost that includes a 10% non-refundable deposit.
Final Payment: Long Duration Trips (3 Days or above)
The balance 50% payment to be made at least 21 days in advance of the date of departure OR on or before the date mentioned in the communication, whichever is earlier, failing which the booking will be considered cancelled unless indicated to THE TERN TRAVELLERS by the participant in writing and THE TERN TRAVELLERS has agreed to the same. In such cases, cancellation charges will be applicable as per section 5c below.
If booking is made 15 days or less prior to departure, full payment is due. The client may be required to pay additional charges for booking on short notice towards inconveniences for acquiring services and permits.
Acceptance of the Client’s booking must be confirmed in writing or by email by the Company. The final invoice will be provided to the Client for the trip after the receipt of final payment only.
Final Payment: Short Duration Trips (Less than 3 Days)
For Short Duration trips balance 50% payment be made at least 7 days in advance of the date of departure OR on or before the date mentioned in the communication, whichever is earlier prior to planned commencement of trip failing which booking confirmation will be treated as cancelled and entire original deposit or amount paid as advance stands forfeited by the Client.
All payments must be made in Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft or by Electronic Transfer Cheques / Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “THE TERN TRAVELLERS”.
|The Tern Travellers
WHEN WE CANCEL
The Company reserves the right to cancel a confirmed booking. We shall not cancel your confirmed “Long Duration” trip less than 30 days before departure unless we are forced to do so as a result of unusual and unforeseeable conditions beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. All “Short Duration” activities will be subject to cancellation if the minimum seat requirement is not filled up. If we cancel your trip (except where you have failed to make payment or as a result of force majeure) we shall offer you the option of purchasing an alternative trip from us of a similar standard to that originally booked, if available. If the chosen alternative is less expensive than your original trip we shall refund the difference but if it is more expensive, we shall ask you to pay the difference. Alternatively you are entitled to a refund of all monies you have paid to us save that paid for permits (if applicable) which can only be refunded if the refund has been made available to us. Except where we cancel for reasons other than those mentioned in this section, we shall have no additional charge to you. We are sorry we cannot pay any expenses and losses incurred as a result of any cancellation.
Where a significant element of the trip cannot be provided, we will make suitable alternative arrangements for the continuation of the trip. If it is not possible to provide a suitable alternative or the Client reasonably rejects any suitable alternatives, we may provide the Client a refund of unused trip portions. Where a significant alteration of planned activity or cancellation occurs which is not due to force majeure or other circumstances beyond the Company’s control, the Company will in some circumstances offer compensation.
WHEN YOU CANCEL
In-case you wish to cancel your confirmed “Long Duration” trip with us, then cancellation charges will be applicable as per following schedule:
|Charges Per Head
|Less than 21 Days
|100% of the trip price
|75% of the trip price
|50% of the trip price
|More than 45 Days
|25% of the trip price
We reserve the right to waiver the above charges on a case to case basis for reasonable reason.
In-case you wish to cancel your “Short Duration” trip due to any personal reasons, your initial 50% Advance with us is forfeited by you. Further, the Client name will be recorded in our list of “Cancelling” members. If the name repeats in the “Cancelling” member list for the 3rd time, we reserve the right to seek 100% deposit with such clients for confirming any further bookings made.
5d. UNUSED SERVICES
There will be no discounts or monies refunded for missed or unused services, this includes voluntary or involuntary termination/departure from tour, i.e. sickness, death of a family member etc., late arrival on the tour, or premature departure either voluntarily or involuntarily.
5e. PRICES AND SURCHARGES
No price increases will be made to a booking 30 days or less before departure. The Company reserves the right to impose surcharges (price increases) up to 30 days before departure due to unfavourable changes in exchange rates, increases in air fares or other transportation/fuel costs, increases in local operator costs, taxes, or if government action should require us to do so. The Company will absorb 2% of any such surcharge on the trip price. If the surcharge/price increase is for more than 2%, then the whole increase will be charged. If any surcharge results in an increase of more than 10% of the trip cost, the Client may cancel the booking within 14 days of notification of the surcharge and obtain a full refund of all monies paid (excluding the 10% non-refundable deposit). Cancellation requests must be received in writing or by email.
5f. REFUND POLICY
- All refunds will be made as per cancellation policy and case to case basis
- Refunds will be initiated within 24hrs from the time of raising.
- All refunds will take 7 working days to completely settle in your account.
- No refunds will be entertained in case of unused services, No show, or any reason beyond our control.
- To raise a refund request call our support team or mail us on email@example.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.